Copper Saran Wrap

I needed a short break from reviews to do some nail art just for the sake of nail art. I have a lot of awesome requests coming in from a variety of companies asking me to review products for their sites, and I've gladly accepted most of them. However, I do feel guilty coming up with nail art ideas just so I can incorporate the products to review. So tonight, no review, just some fun nail art.

I've been asked on several occasions where I come up with my inspiration for my designs. There's never an easy answer, unless "The World" counts as one. For example, while eating at Salt tonight, I needed to use el baño. The walls in the restroom were gorgeous! They had this textured copper look splattered all over them. They literally looked exactly like someone had gone over them using my Saran Wrap technique, so, I did a nail translation and voila!


I used Poetic from China Glaze, and Black Onyx (OPI) as my base.

13 comments :

  1. This is a really gorgeous design, I think the colours look great together and the technique you used worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love saran wrap manicure. I don't like that China Glaze on its own, but here it looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best manicure of Saran wrap I've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I haven't seen many other Saran wrap manis turn out this well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Funny to see you use a metallic as my blogging buddy did the same with another one from this China Glaze series :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love the saran wrap technique - such an easy way to make awesome nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you rock nubs and still do awesome well done nail art-just an FYI I mention this as a drive by on my blog post tomorrow since I am sporting nubs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Your blog title is SO clever. I love it.

    I found you on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!